Customizable US based print on demand?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for a supplier that offers customizable items to my clients. Mainly in the accessories category. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jokercustoms 

What kind of products are you looking for?  Like t shirts, hats, sunglass etc. . 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey, Printful does offer quite a variety of different custom accessories products. You can check them out in the product catalog here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi @Jokercustoms 

Have a look at our list 7 Best Print on Demand Companies to Work With. Before choosing a POD supplier, you should consider:

• T-shirts, especially hoodies, are the products that most printing companies supply. However, consider whether the product in their category is of the quality you want.
  • Make sure to think about the following in terms of pricing: Shipping cost, Transaction fee, Product price, Platform's costs
  • Consider the location your provider offers. When the product is further away, delivery times will be longer, even if it is far from infrastructure. Focus on finding a company that uses a distributed network or at least one that lets you pick your goods.

Hope this helps!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes