DROP SHIPPING ON SHOPIFY

Highlighted
8 0 0

Good day

I recently purchase a pre-made store through drop shipping for sale. My store was then launched on shopify. I am having a huge problem as my account was set up for staff access and I am not able to do anything.  I have persons who reached out to me regarding a payment provider they choose items and when it's time to check out there's an error message.  When I try to enable my payment provider feature from within the account. I am also getting an error message as well stating that I need to request access from admin and the email is defaulted to info@dropshipperforsale.com  I need to know what to do I'm not able to speak with anyone directly and I also need to complete information regarding transactions and deposit for my business.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
525 39 83

Hi @MAS362

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. 

Where did you complete the purchase of this pre-existing store? Was it through the Shopify Exchange Marketplace

It sounds like you're going to need some assistance changing some sensitive account information so I've reached out via secure email to see about getting that process started for you. Please be sure to follow the directions as outlined in that email to proceed. 

Looking forward to helping you out. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
8 0 0

3420FD32-DA77-463B-8384-5BE4A77B6002.png

 Hi REN 

The company that was used was Drop Ship For Sale please see confirmation 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I'm sorry I was using my phone to reply.

I purchased a pre-made store through Drop Ship for Sale.

I received an invite for staff access (I am the owner) I accepted the invite as my daughter will be working with me but then when I log in I noticed there was full access for staff to the point where merchandise can be added but I didn't have login information(as the store owner) to put my payment and banking information in as that was limited. When I sent an email for admin access the defaulted email is info@dropshipforsale.com. My clients can't make any purchase as there's no payment provider for them to check out. My site is https://moderntrendz.store Please help as I need to get my business going.

Thanks for your help.

MAS362 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

This is the error message I'm seeing.

I checked oberlo and noticed items were being added to the store and I'm not the one doing that.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MAS362 

Please request them to transfer the store ownership to you. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Good morning

I have emailed them at least three times when I discovered what had happened and no one replied.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
525 39 83

Hi @MAS362

Thanks for the additional details there and I am sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with this.

Since this purchase was made using a third-party, I cannot guarantee the capacity in which our accounts team can assist but I would certainly like to try and escalate a case for you. I have reached out via secure email to get the ball rolling. Please respond as directed and we can go from there. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thank you so much. I appreciate all the help offered 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Ren

I appreciate all the help being offered. I am hoping for a great outcome as I am so looking forward to really working my store.

Thanks again I look forward to your correspondence.

Thanks 

MAS362

0 Likes