DROPSHIPPING 101: THE ONLY GUIDE YOU NEED TO READ BEFORE STARTING A PROFITABLE DROPSHIPPING BUSINES

Tourist
66 0 0
I just spent 3 Hours writing a detailed blog post on how start a profitable dropshipping business from day one. Pleas take a look and let me know your views on this Business Model. You can read it HERE<
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
48 3 2

Hi, @Andrew_AWIT,

Gabe here from Shopify. That's a great piece of writing!

I had a read down through it and it's very clearly written. Are you also interested in becoming a Shopify Affiliate with an affiliate link? If yes, then see our guide on that here.

In your blog, you say that "there can be some challenges with Dropshipping too".

I would perhaps touch on some of the legal issues such as who is liable for product deficiencies. If a dropshipped cellphone cover, for example, does not adequately protect a cellphone when it is dropped, who does the buyer turn to? Or if a dropshipped electronic device simply doesn't turn on when being plugged in, or even starts to smoke or burn (as perhaps the local voltage system is not the correct one for the appliance) and create a fire hazard, then does the buyer contact you the merchant, or is he/she redirected to the suppliers in China?

These are questions we see quite regularly when Merchants are interested in dropshipping.

But well done, this blog will certainly add value to the merchant experience!

Best,
Gabe

0 Likes