Designer Clothing Dropshipping & wholesale suppliers

Stylesattire
1 0 0

Does any one have any information or contacts for dropshipping or wholesale comapnies for designer clothing like fendi, gucci, palm angels, stone island, CP etc

0 Likes

Hello @Stylesattire ,

You can find more than one suppliers at "Dropshipmate". Here you can easily import products from suppliers by simply search and import.

Furthermore, If you are using desktop to importing products by sitting at a place, It causes loss of patience. Simply by using of our app you can import products through Mobiles.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes

Hi @Stylesattire 

The companies you mentioned offers direct dropshipping? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Hello @Stylesattire,

Please check Dropshipcorporation for Designer Clothing Dropshipping & wholesale suppliers. 

Click https://dropshipcorporation.com/
Want to modify or changes on store
Contact us on admin@dropshipcorporation.com | Skype : live:.cid.ee77f4814fc1785a
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 88

Hi @Stylesattire,

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Visit our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes