Do I need to legally register a business to sell others' products in my site?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, 

I am in the process of building the shop. I have noticed in the admin panel that my address is already put in the place of suppliers address and my online stores name (legally not registered ) in place of vendor. So I feel it is not right. Will appreaciate any Ideas...  In particular

1. Do I have to register a business before selling the suppliers products. 

2. If yes, where to register if I am selling chinese products to several other countries.

3. Do I need a business address and a registered business to post an add via facebook either ?

Besides I noticed in the recent covid19 announcement of shopify, that if we claim a product to have some function, we need it to be documented. I am not sure if it refers to those who sell others products. If I put the product description that the supplyer has, do I have to get the legal documentation for each product from the supplier or what ? Will appreaciate any Ideas... 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mpoghoyan 

May I know your country, please? So that we can advise on legal things to start. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, I live in Armenia, but I do not want to sell products in Armenia nor the suppliers are from here. My suppliers are from China and I want to sell in several countries such as US and Europe..

0 Likes