Do you have any Dropshipping Directory

Highlighted

Hello,

I am currently using Wholesale Best Sites to find dropshipping suppliers, which has a fair amount of suppliers, however, I'd like to find out about more suppliers. If you have access to some good dropshipping directories please do reply.

TIA

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @hmlchy 

Here is the list of Dropshipping Supplier Directory: 

SaleHoo Based in New Zealand and started in 2005, SaleHoo is an online directory of dropship manufacturers and suppliers.

Worldwide Brands - Worldwide Brands is the “grandfather” of wholesale supplier directories, founded in 1999 by eBay Powerseller Chris Malta.

Dropship Direct - With more than 100,000 products sourced by more than 900 suppliers, Dropship Direct provides a robust directory for you to build your dropship business with.

TheWholesaler.co.uk -  largest UK-based wholesale directory and it’s free for anyone who wants to find drop shipping wholesalers in the UK.

eSources - Boasting over 350,000 different domestic wholesale listings and more than 170,000 dropshippers, it’s one of the largest portals for UK wholesale distributors, suppliers, and for other products.

WholesaleCentral - As one of the oldest wholesale directories, WholesaleCentral.com provides free search and contact options to buyers looking to find suppliers.

Toptenwholesale - As one of the leading whole trade platforms, Toptenwholesale.com connects buyers with wholesale suppliers, importers, distributors, and other resellers of both new and used products.

Globalsources - Wholesale site based in China that’s solely focused on large-amount orders. The site has a large collection of goods and suppliers, but there is not an option for low- or no-minimum orders.

Inventory Source -  Inventory Source is a dropship service software that has robust inventory and back end management features.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @hmlchy! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Not really going to provide you with a directory of suppliers. Instead, I'd like to invite you to check out our platform. So just to give you a quick rundown of what we're all about, Spocket is a dropshipping app that you can install and integrate with Shopify. The platform has a wide selection of suppliers coming from mainly the US and the EU, so I can assure you that the quality of the products available on our app is topnotch. 

Some key features I can share with you include smart filters that you can tweak so searching for suppliers and products will be easier for you. We also have curated collections that you can explore - this is especially perfect for you if you already have a niche in mind. We constantly update the curated collections we feature, but one thing's for sure, each collection comprises of products that are of the utmost quality.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Another thing I want to fill you in on is our supplier info feature. You just click on a particular supplier after doing your search on our catalog and their information, such as their rating and average shipping time, is made available to you. . Viewing their info also allows you to view all of the products they offer. 

Search_-_Spocket.png

What products are you specifically looking for by the way? If you're interested in finding the suppliers you need for your dropshipping business, and if you're feeling curious about our line of suppliers, you can sign-up for a free account. Doing so entitles you to a 14-day free trial with any of our plans, and should you wish to operate your business with us, you can subscribe to any of our plans to have access to the many products we offer. Here are the features of each:

Pricing_plans_to_help_you_scale_your_dropshipping_business.png 

If you do have more questions about Spocket and hear feedback on what it's like to dropship with us, you can also join Spocket's official Facebook group. Here you will find other dropshippers who might have the same concerns, questions, and interests as you. I also manage the group, so I can continue to help you out with any inquiry you may have. 

I do hope you find time to explore the app and I'm looking forward to being a part of your dropshipping journey should you choose to be part of the Spocket gang!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,you could try chinabrandsWe completely integrated with Shopify in terms of inventory updating and shipping calculation.our listing in shopify store is https://apps.shopify.com/chinabrands-3

We are the largest platform of self-operated dropshipping platforms. All goods are stored in our company's own warehouses, and our warehouses are located all over the world.

You don't need to find and wait for a supplier response, you can directly communicate with our online customer service about products and orders and delivery.

completely integrated with Shopify in terms of inventory updating and shipping calculation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @hmlchy 

Some of the best POD dropshipping services in UK below. 

Printsome

Pros: good customer service, 2–4 days shipping

PrintPit

Pros: cheap, fast shipping

Alloverprint

Pros: integration with a lot of different shopping sites, likes WooCommerce, Shopify, Squarespace

Inkthreadable

Pros: 1–3 days delivery in the UK

Print on Demand UK -. Custom clothing solutions for businesses, merchandisign and print on demand.

Twofifteen UK -  Two Fifteen is a fast paced work environment full of ideas, innovation and more cups of tea then we’re prepared to admit.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello, i am Wendy, I work for a foreign trade company in Shenzhen China, we are professional to do drop shipping orders. whatever you need, we can give you best price with good quality, we can process your orders within 24 hours and ship out in 1-3 days. you can make payment in aliexpress store, or you can send us CSV/XLS file orders and make payement via payoneer/paypal/bank transfer. there is no invoice and no promotion. this is my skype number: Wendy.Gao5188. please feel free to contact us, thank you very much.

0 Likes