Do you want a Chinese friend who can arrange and handle everything you order from China?

Tourist
4 0 1

We are located at the biggest YiWU Market,which have thousands good and all kinds industrial suppliers,

we can save your time to help you gather all the stuff in China.check the goods in safe before leaves,get suppliers for you.and keep you safe from the bad suppliers,we have 8years experiance of exporting ,and comunicate experience. now I am here just try to find someone who is interested ,and we can talk and cooperate for the country to country business,which we can make both profit things and help each other.

Feel free to contact me 86051228@qq.com . :) ,   

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 6

We produce high quality womens footwear and apperal, however we might consider any jewelery or accessories that you might offer, if you can visit our website and provide an assortment.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I might be interested. Can you please provide me with your email address. Mine is amyandelle1@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
3 0 0
If you drop ship to Nigeria, here is my email: sammyvalachii@yahoo.co.uk
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for all your guys, I didn't thought i will got so many message over a night,I will reply you all one by one,but it will take a little time. I will comunicate each one of you about what we do and something what we can't

thank you for you all.

0 Likes
1 0 0
Please email me what you can do I'm in indonesia , i've already have supplier from china But if you have better offer maybe we can do bussineess Email = gregorius_efendy@yahoo.com
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi there! 

Would you be able to email me at jayden@marlierose.com.au ?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm willing to chat. Could you contact me at: active1@fastmail.fm?

Regards

0 Likes
4 0 0

Please send me more details madeline@blk-bluonline.com

also look at my site and tell me if you have clothing that fits our aesthetic 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I woul like to network with you too.  Do you o skype?

0 Likes