Document UPLOAD !

Solved
Tourist
5 1 0

hi . i have a store .

www.youtaas.com

it's my first month of dropshipping .i wanted to enter to my admin panel today , but i sae a message that i will send it below .

secure.jpg

1)  why shopify want this information ? 

2 ) some of requirements that shofify want from me is not availabe for me , such as Inventory . cause im a dropshipper  . 
Untitled.jpg

3 ) and what about shipping informations ? i should write the information of my lasts sales or what ?

4) what about bussiness informations ? cause i don't have any company . 

thanks . 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
396 44 68

Hey, @Youtaasboutique!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

The reason for this hold is because your store is currently using Shopify Payments, we will often audit stores for a variety of reasons requesting photo ID and/or other supporting documentation from the account owner directly, to verify their identity and confirm their business details for underwriting purposes. (Read more here)- Section B - Article 3, Verification and Underwriting.

We initiate an audit for a number of reasons ; it can range from a sudden spike in high-value orders being placed through Shopify Payments, a significant number of unfulfilled orders on the admin, an unusual number of chargebacks being issued, or simply down to our banking partner requesting updated photo ID and re-confirming the account owners details for their own underwriting purposes.

It's nothing to be concerned about, and often once the documents requested are uploaded, they are reviewed within a few business days and you will receive an email with an update as soon as we have one. I would advise that you add in as much information as you can about how you are shipping and everything, if you don't have any of the information, please add a note to the upload and let them know why you are not providing the details. I hope this helps but if there is anything else I can do for you just let me know!

Also, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes