Does an App exist that monitors inventory and manages dropshipping from suppliers you choose?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi all, 

I know there's lots of dropshipping Apps that work with pre-determined suppliers and wholesalers . However my suppliers are not on any preordanied/ predetermined list. 

Is there any other App on Shopify that will integrate into my shop and that I can use to manage my inventory and alert suppliers of when and where to ship goods to as they are paid for on Shopify?

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 0 21

Hey Karan,

Great question!

For the inventory component, you can use an app called Stock Sync which you can find in our app store here: https://apps.shopify.com/cloudcoder-shopify

For notifying your dropshipper of orders, you can set this up under Settings > Shipping > Fulfillment and Dropshipping. Here you can add the email of your dropshipper to add them as a fulfillment provider. 

On any of your products in the admin, you can then select this dropshipper under Fulfillment service in the Shipping section of the product. 

Kindly,

Danielle 

0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

karan

Check out www.channelape.com, what your looking for is a custom integration to your supplier. channelape can do that for you and may already have the integration built. Check them out, they may have exactly what your looking for. 

Jason

0 Likes