Does anyone know How can I created Drop Down Menu

Charlie_Nguyen
4 0 0

I have watched video that someone can go to Navigation to created drop down menu. They are click Link List on the left size of Navigation however when I go to my Navigation is does'nt have Link List. Does anyone know Why and how can I created Drop Down?

0 Likes
Katy_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Charlie!

Thanks for posting. :)

You may have seen an older video where our menu items had instead been referred to as link lists. This has since changed, however the feature in the admin remains the same.

I do see you have since created your first drop-down menu- great stuff!

We do have a more up to date version of these instructions here too. This is from our help center and includes a video demo which you may find helpful.

Cheers!

Koreen

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Charlie_Nguyen
4 0 0

Hi Koreen,

Your link could be not available, can you check it again?

And Do you know How can i created more drop down. I means if I created one Collection is Test. Drop down could be have Test1, Test 2, Test3. However I want created Easy test and Medium Test in Test 2,Do you know how can I created the second drop down?

0 Likes
Katy_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hi, Charlie

Ah I'm sorry about that- it should be working for you now.  :)

You can add multiple menus under each dropdown like so. This would then appear like this on your homepage.

However, if you would like to have tiered or multi-level drop-down menus, for example to include 'Easy test' and 'Medium test', an app would then be the best way to do this. We have some great options for this here:

Hope this helps!

Koreen :)

0 Likes
Charlie_Nguyen
4 0 0

Cool, Thanks koreen for your good information

0 Likes
nick-mealey
Shopify Expert
49 0 24

Hi all,

For those of you to notice the broken Bacon Mega Menu link: you can access it here. We've recently rebranded the app and it is now called Meteor Mega Menus. It features 5 new beautiful menu templates, advanced customizations, improved speed and responsiveness. If you're looking to build multi-level menus, you should definitely check it out!

Helium Development Shopify Developer, Website Design, App Development
0 Likes