Starlooks_Bouti
Shopify Partner
114 0 0

WoWzers

www.StarlooksBoutique.com {4 Kids & Babes}
0 Likes
checkoutmyinkst
2 0 0

....so any chance here in the near future Shopify will integrate dropshipping into apps??? as far as being able to use "fulfillment capabilities, include automatically breaking up orders containing products from multiple drop shippers and sends customized email notifications to the fulfillment warehouses. Schedule exports to drop shippers systems using Automated Exports." & last but not least...figure out how to charge shipping! (for instance; 5 different dropshippers shipping out from 5 diff. places in the US.)....THAT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!...(ok, close to the best day)

anxiously waiting.........(for that day)...

AnaLisa

51592279-C2E0-855D-6A83-20A3EB35D320
0 Likes
Shopify_Craig
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
333 0 26

There are several apps in the Shopify App store that help you with drop shipping.  

Here's a link: http://apps.shopify.com/search/query?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=drop+ship

Craig

0 Likes
Tommy_Strader
Tourist
4 0 1

Has anybody here tried to do their own fulfillment, then transferred their product to a fulfillment house?  If so, did you find it worth your while?

0 Likes
ordoro
Shopify Partner
52 0 1

Ordoro has a dropshipping app in the Shopify appstore. Our app will let you specify a vendor (drop shipper) for every product in your store (you can specify a dropshipper even at the variant level). As orders come in, Ordoro will look at the products in that order and then route that order to the dropshipper via email. If an order has multiple products, each to be shipped from different dropshippers, then Ordoro will split that order automatically and route the orders appropriately. And when you hear back the supplier with a tracking number, you can post that in Ordoro, and Ordoro will automatically notify the Shopify store (via the Shopify API integration). And your customers will get notified automatically. That completes the round trip of the dropship workflow.

You can find more information and some demo videos at the Ordoro website.

http://apps.shopify.com/ordoro- Automated Dropshipping, Easy Shipping Labels (USPS, Fedex, UPS) and Powerful Inventory Management for Shopify stores
0 Likes
Jesse_Mansfiel1
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I need the ability to have the option to calculate different shipping rates for each individual product based on different origins. If I'm dropshipping from Company A and Company B in the same order then I need my shipping rates to be reflect the shipping rates that I'm going to pay for Company A and Company B. 

At the very least a quick fix would be the ability to have a flat rate fixed fee option for each individual product. Get on it Shopify!! Thanks

0 Likes
ordoro
Shopify Partner
52 0 1

Jesse- About the flat rate fixed fee option for each individual product: Would it make sense to just add that to the price of that product?

http://apps.shopify.com/ordoro- Automated Dropshipping, Easy Shipping Labels (USPS, Fedex, UPS) and Powerful Inventory Management for Shopify stores
0 Likes