Drop Shippers for Women's & Men's Accessories - scarves, gloves, etc

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for a preferrable US supplier (drop shipper) for a quality line of women's and men's accessories (scarves, gloves, etc), plus handbags and wallets.  I have looked at a few that would have to be imported (Italian Leather) but would prefer to work with a vendor in the US.  Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi, Jim & Nina!

Do you sell caps?
We are women's & men's fashion caps dropshipping wholesale supplier,will supply high quality products and dropshipping service for you.

Although we locate at China,we think that it is out of question,we can sent the product via DHL for you.
We will provide wholesale price for you if you make business with us.

Please feel free to contact with us if you want to become partner of ours.

Our site:  https://www.whichinshower.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi Jim & Nina

In case you want to add some jewelry to your business, at Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc for further discussion. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1866 35 217

Hi,

You can find your suppliers from Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, Aliexpress etc., to add women's and men's accessories to your store.

You can try out Dropshipmate shopify app from where you can easily get products into your shopify store from all the above supplier websites and also from 18+ websites. This app also specifies in importing product reviews too.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

I'll suggest that you can find these suppliers from us.banggood, Gearbest, Amazon etc..

ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you to import products easily from us.banggood, Amazon,  Gearbest, and 23more suppliers sites directly to yourShopify store, set up price automatically, rapid listings, and Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor. Now you can get started with Free Start Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes