Drop Shippers in the U.S.

1 0 0

I look for those  products rainbow for the europe market.

0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

My name is Kate and represent the Fashion Stories brand of fashion jewelry in the USA. We design and produce unique gold- and silver-plated necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches for women.Here is our website: https://fashionstories.nyc

We operate as a dropshipper and a wholesaler. Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi,

I have a new online website and I sell Natural & Organic health & beauty products via Shopify.

I am looking for dropshippers and I can't seem to find many.  Please send me details of your dropshipping services.

My e-mail address is:  BellaVault@gmail.com

My website:  BellaVault.com

Thank you,

Danixa Rivera

0 Likes
16 0 0

Hello,

We are a jewelry store with wholesale and dropship option. We are based in USA. 

We’d love to be your suppliers. 

Visit us www.bygalia.com 

email: info@bygalia.com

kind regards

Pia 

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Monica,

We might be able help you.  

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America. We support online businesses.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes
16 0 0

Hello, 

We are Women and Girls Jewelry Store (in Silver 925, and silver gold plated)

We dropship from USA and our manufacture is in Dubai, Italy, Turkey and Brazil.

We also have wholesale prices. 

It will be a pleasure to work with you. 

Please if you have any question, just let us know info@bygalia.com

www.bygalia.com

Kind regards

Pia

0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

We are a fashion jewelry brand Fashion Stories.

We design and manufacture gold and silver plated fashion jewelry for women: earrings, necklaces, rings, brooches, bracelets. Our website with collections: https://fashionstories.nyc/collections

We are located in NYC, USA but dropship and wholesale worldwide. We are currently working with over 400 drop shippers worldwide.

If you like our collections, feel free to fill in the form to start drop shipping with us: https://fashionstories.nyc/pages/wholesale

In case of any questions, ask me anything here or at kate@fashionstories.nyc.

Best, 

Kate

0 Likes
14 0 0

I am interested in your organic products you are selling.  Can you send me a link to your dropship store.

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Rainbow 77 can you please email me the info on your products we would love to carry them on our site ebrgold.com. Email info@ebrgold.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Rainbow 77 can you please email me the info on your products we would love to carry them on our site ebrgold.com. Email info@ebrgold.com

0 Likes