Drop Shippers in the U.S.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for drop shippers located in the U.S. for women's jewelry and apparel. Shipping time needs to be no more than 5 days. 

Thanks in advance for any input.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi There, 

Monateel is a US based jewelry company that dropships through Mothership. You can contact them via their website at https://monateel.com/  or by installing the Mothership Connect app and contacting them through the Marketplace. 

- Aaron w/ Mothership & Mothership Connect

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for the response. I clicked on the link for their website and they only have one item listed...

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

They have more items available than are on their site. You should contact them for further info. 

- Aaron 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Hi,

We carry all name brand jewelry and apparel products. We are developing two sites right now for individuals that want the same type of store. You can view Tiazee.com and thesupplydemand.myshopify.com as the sites that we are developing. You will make approxiamtely $5-$25 per product that is sold. Shipping time takes no more than 4 days. Shipping is free and so are returns. If you have any questions for me you can contact me at alleric.jones@wantecommerce.com or you can contact our sales team at sales@wantecommerce.com 

Best regards, 

Want Ecommerce

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Wonderful, thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, Maybe you can try to find the supplier on Amazon, Banggood, Walmart, Etsy etc.. Because they have warehouse in US.

If so, our service can help you import products from Amazon, Banggood, Walmart, Etsy to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan. Try it : shopmaster.com

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 3

Hi,
We have our own beauty product brand with organic and natural products and want to start drop shipping - only USA.
Our focus is on cruelty free, vegan, natural, organic ingredients in our products. If you are interested send me your email and I send you the URL of our site.
We are based in FL.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi friends, I will suggest that you can find the right suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, eBay etc..

If so, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from these sites and 21 more sites to your Shopify store in one-click.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Shopify app Dropshipmate will help you finding many US suppliers among 18+ dropshipping supplier sites listed in this app. Example: Sammydress.com has a wide collection of women's clothing and accessories. You can use the Dropshipmate app to import products easily into your shopify store.

Aliexpress.com has a feature to filter US based suppliers. Chinese suppliers has their warehouses in US so that you can experience less shipping times for these suppliers.

All the Best....

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes