Drop shipping store based in the UK

Victoria_James
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hello, I'm looking to create a new dropshipping store selling a range of womens fashion products from the UK. I plan on using e-packet and shipping directly from Aliexpress suppliers using the Oberlo app. The store will sell internationally and I planned to have all price in GBP.  The problem is that shipping is quicker to the USA than the UK from China. Will UK customers wait this long for delivery? I see so many other fashion sites offering next day delivery etc, I don't know if UK customers will wait 10 + days for delivery.  

Also will US customers still buy from me even though my prices are in pounds? Do you think it's maybe better to put my prices in dollars and target the US more seeing as they will receive the products quicker from China? 

Can dropshipping really work when you are based in the UK and ship using e-packet from China? Any advice would be really appreciated! :) I want my store to be international but don't know the best way to go about it considering the shipping times etc. 

Many Thanks

Victoria 

0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

I think you will need a currency converter! Also, you might want to try to mix UK and US suppliers so that shipping times can be mixed. That might help your problem. If that doesn't work, you should look into Modalyst. They have fashionable products and you can select the brand by location. However, they will require you to pay a monthly bill. If that is an issue for you, my team and I can add products to your store which will take an average of three days to ship to either US or the UK. 

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Victoria_James
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hello, thanks for your reply. The problem is that there are hardly any good suppliers in the UK of the products I want - all the best ones are on Aliexpress based in China.

How can your team add products for me? Where will the suppliers for these products be based? Do you have any further info on this?

Many Thanks

Victoria

0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for replying to our response. My team and I will ask you several questions about the products, so that we can add products that you are proud of. The fulfillment center will be based in the U.K.  If you have any more questions, you can email us at contact@wantecommerce.com

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
247 6 40

Hi,I will recommend you to select ePacket.

1: As drop-shippers, we used to be very cautious about sourcing goods from Chinese suppliers. Problems with supplier reliability, quality of the goods, and very long shipping times (4 to over 8 weeks) usually without any tracking info are reasons drop shippers shy away from them. AliExpress realized these problems. Thus started a campaign to get feedback from buyers. These feedback helped them grade their sellers, just like eBay and Amazon.

Furthermore, a new shipping method was created called ePacket. This combines faster shipping (7-21 days to the US) and ensures that tracking info is provided. All these factors make AliExpress a viable source for cheaper merchandise.

2: You can also try find the right suppliers in Amazon , eBay, banggood etc..

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes