Drop shipping suppliers - Urban Clothes and Sneakers

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

We are looking for sneakers suppliers or independent designers who create their owns.
Our target is Europe with France for prime Target.

We actually working with Modalyst who manage many independent designers around the world but they have no sneakers.

Our brand is named beswaag, we are based in Lille France. Its a strategic localization: 1h from 3 major European capitals (Paris, London, Bruxelles)

Our distribution strategy will be essentially on our own website + Facebook + Instagram + PR on specific events like electronic and hip hop parties, specialized press.

We are dedicated and we know how important it is to cultivate a consistent brand image.

contact us: info@beswaag.com

Best,

Gloria

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @beswaag! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been over three years since you posted this so not sure if you were able to get recommendations. Also, might I say your dedication to building and operating your store is admirable! 

In relation to your concern, have you had the chance to check Spocket out? I know it's been a while and you've probably found suppliers already, but I'd like to introduce you to the app as it could greatly expand your selections. While we don't have much suppliers from the EU, we definitely have a lot from the US - perhaps the US is another market you'd like to tap into? Items from our US suppliers can ship within the US in as fast as 1-3 days. As well, I can definitely put in a request to our Suppliers team to source out more from the EU so you can have choices from the EU. We always add new suppliers to the platform to greatly expand our catalog.

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free to access the catalog and do a search yourself by visiting the official website. You can also learn more about Spocket on the website - as well, you can join Spocket's official Facebook page to interact with other dropshippers and perhaps find leads on new suppliers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @beswaag 

Please check the below companies who offer sneakers dropshipping

Orderhive

Wholesale Footwear

Store Front Shoes Dropshippers

Avasm Shoes

Power Home Biz

FootwearUS

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes