Hello, I am planning to start a Dropshipping online store using Ali-Express App.
Does anyone here have success using that app?
I have a few questions regarding that app..if you've tried it already....
1) How do you find good products that sells well already within Aliexpress?
2) When I dropship a product from ali-express...will the supplier send the product with the supplier's price on it? ( I would like supplier's to not put any price or supplier's name on it. Just my business name and supplier's address.)
3) If you have some success running a business using that app, can you please share your story? :D
Hi @Simple_Savings! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.
I haven't really explored AliExpress but is it your only option? Have you considered using other options that are better, like Spocket? To answer your questions.
Hope these help! You can learn more about Spocket and what it can offer you and your store on Spocket's official website.
AliExpress is a fantastic way to get into dropshipping if you can find the right products. I've got personal success using it so hopefully these answers help!
1. You can filter all products by niche, price and ORDERS. That way, you can see which products are purchased most (usually by other dropshippers) to get an idea of their success with the item. I do reommend striking a balance however of a winning product that isn't oversaturated.
2. When you dropship with AliExpress using the free Oberlo app, Oberlo will automatically place a note on your order. This note tells the AliExpress supplier NOT to put any branding, invoicing or promotional material in or on the package. It won't have your brand, but it will be as simple as possible - usually just the sender details and country of origin.
3. I have plenty of personal success dropshipping different products in multiple niches, and so far haven't received any complaints about quality or shipping time. There will always be buyers that have reservations, but if you're transparent with your approach to your brand and products, shipping time etc you will be golden.
Best of luck!
ShopMaster specializes in providing the best dropshipping solutions by integrating with the most popular suppliers such as AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, etc. We allow you to easily import hot dropshipping products to your Shopify stores and ship them directly to your customers - in only a few clicks. With ShopMaster's smart, flexible, and low-cost solution, you can start a profitable dropshipping business in a much simpler way.
Here is what ShopMaster can offer you!
ShopMaster has a forever FREE package for starters and 3 paid plans for advanced dropshippers.
Import the current page of a product category from 1688, AliExpress, Bangood, Chinabrands, and GogoMall.
Auto-get cashback when purchasing AliExpress dropshipping orders via both API and Chrome extension. Also available for bulk orders.
Auto-purchase AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, GogoMall, and Chinabrands orders in bulk (up to 300 orders).
Auto-sync Tracking Numbers
Sync tracking numbers and upload them to your store automatically.
Enable Shopify to auto-send a shipping notification email to your customers.
Manage multiple Shopify stores in one place.
Sync product inventory from suppliers.
Decide whether ShopMaster auto-updates your prices based on the price changes on suppliers.
Support 3 pricing modes to establish the margin you want to earn automatically.
Hot Dropshipping Products
Update hot dropshipping products from AliExpress, Banggood, and CJDropshipping regularly, helping you find your niche ideas.
Auto-generate Product Type
Auto-generate product type according to the supplier's category ID. So products imported to Shopify will be auto-assigned to those Automated Collections.
Auto-generate Product Tag
Auto-generate product tags from the title.
More coming soon…
Start to grow your dropshipping business now with ShopMaster!
|7 hours ago|
|8 hours ago|
|15 hours ago|
|04-02-2020 01:57 PM|
|04-02-2020 01:42 PM|