Droppshipping my own Clothing Brand

Highlighted
1 0 1
Im in the process of launching my own clothing line based in the UK using my own artwork under my own Branding.

Ive been looking at various avenues for logistical options prior to setting up a store page. Im trying to find a recommended fulfillment supplier who can print my own artwork and ship directly to my customers.

Ideally i would like to find a supplier where the capabilities of products and additional services such as embroidery, relabelling, hem tags etc

Would anyone be able to help and point me in a direction of a vendor?
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, Dave!

Elle here from Shopify. 

There are many apps in our Shopify App Store which offer printing and fulfillment services! You can view them all right here

I would recommend utilizing Printful, as they offer a wide range of high quality products along with additional services such as embroidery, relabelling and hem tags!

The Printful app is an easy integration which will allow you to sync their products with your designs right to your Shopify admin. There are many different styles of mockups you can choose from and Printful makes it super easy to customize their products! Once a customer places an order on your store, the order is synced to Printful automatically and they will create the products and ship the order directly to your customers. 

In addition to the features offered above, Printful has fantastic live chat support, very reasonable fulfillment times and warehouses in both the United States and Europe to facilitate faster shipping times!

If you're interested in learning more about the print on demand business model, we have a great course on our Shopify Academy you can check out here.

We also offer 24/7 support so if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Cheers, 

Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

embroidery workable or not depands on the cloth and embroidery position , and relabelling, hem tags would be easy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello,pls contact me,I am a supplier,my Skype is hpuchihe@126.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Dave, 

Congrats on starting your own line! 

In order to print your own artwork on your garments, your manufacturer will need a vector file of your artwork which can then be printed using sublimation on a polyester blend fabric. There are a lot of different fabrics you can choose from to print on, and your manufacturer can send you a swatch book of fabrics to help you make your decision. The manufacturers also have the embroidery machines to help you with that. For relabelling, hem tags, etc. the manufacturer can provide standard labels but your supplier can get you quotes for custom labels from label vendors. 

MakersValley has a network of 100+ Italian manufacturers who can help you start your own clothing line.

You can join the MakersValley platform for free and upload your design. Once you decide you want to submit your design for the Italian manufacturers to send you quotes, you just need to sign up for one of the membership plans, which are very affordable. 

Best of luck on the launch of your line! :)

0 Likes