Dropship Inventory for Shopify Store

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Here is a list of the inventory we currently have for sale. Please search Amazon or eBay to compare your cost to what the items are selling for. When searching Amazon copy the ASIN from the spreadsheet. When searching eBay copy the title. You will see that all of the products can be marked up at least 100% and you will still be the lowest price available.

Here are a few more details about ordering from our company:

1. These products are all in brand new condition, but have been previously sold so they are technically not 'NEW', but in reality they are and we have inspected them thoroughly. We offer a 15 day return policy which makes buying from our company a much better option than Liquidation.com since they do not allow the purchase of individual items and also do not allow returns.

2. We provide you with a data file in Shopify store format for any product you order. All you have to do is modify the price column and Import the file into your store.

3. We also provide you with a formatted eBay Import file for use with eBays program called FileExchange. All you have to do is import and all listings will be on your eBay account. 

4. We provide you with an Amazon loader data file to quickly import the products into your Amazon Seller account.

5. We provide you with Google Shopping data feed for importing into Merchant Center.

6. We will either ship the inventory to your location in the U.S. or we can also ship directly to FBA (Fulfill by Amazon) which is easy for us since each product in our inventory is serialized and individually barcoded.

7. You are not having to compete with other stores because inventory is not shared. This is dedicated inventory that you own.

Danny Ward | Data+Design | Award Winning eCommerce Business Development | Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am new to Shopify and would like to add one of these products into my Shopify store. How do I learn how to do this?  Do you need an Ebay or Amazon account?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Hi Lynne,

Yes you will need an Amazon and eBay account if you plan on selling these products there. You will also need a Google Merchant & Adwords account if you plan on listing there too (we recommend selling on all 3 channels) 

I see that you emailed directly so I will reply via email, thanks.

Danny Ward | Data+Design | Award Winning eCommerce Business Development | Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
75 0 0

If you're planning on selling from your Shopify store to Amazon and eBay, you'll also need an integration solution to help keep everything in sync and to automatically push products from your store to Amazon and eBay. Our Shopify connector helps with managing this process and will keep your data in sync as well as in sync with your accounting or ERP system to help cut down on manual entry. Read more on our site https://www.nchannel.com/connectors/shopify/, or if you have questions, I'd be happy to help.

Mollie

nChannel

http://www.nChannel.com - Shopify Integration (POS, ERP, Accounting, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I sell on eBay, Amazon and Shopify. The Shopify store I have now does not make sense for your products but could use them for eBay or Amazon. Shoot me an email - jnjonlinesales@gmail.com so we can discuss further.

0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

check out www.channelape.com, you can import your inventory there and then push to amazon, ebay and shopify. It is a multichannel cloud based platform. we use it to manage 20k skus across three platforms. You can sign up for a free account to try it out. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

You can visit online websites that  briefly describes how to start a drop shopping business for earning money. So you can just check out the website to  know more

0 Likes