Dropship Supplier for Cookie Jars

1 0 0
Does anyone know a USA based supplier that dropships kitchware item like cookie jars, fancy plates, wine glasses etc?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
218 18 45

Hi, @SouthernDesign!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Dropshipping kitchenware is a great idea. When it comes to sourcing a US-based supplier for your products, I recommend checking out Spocket. Spocket is an app that specializes in offering products from American, Canadian, and European suppliers. It also allows you to simply fulfill orders with one click; from there, the rest of the fulfillment process is completely automated. For those looking specifically for US-based suppliers, Spocket is a quite popular choice and also has excellent reviews. 

Taking a look at Spocket's product catalogue, I can see that products like cookie jars, plates, and wine glasses are available for you to dropship from the US. To view the product catalogue on your end, you'll just need to install the app; there's no charge to do so. To learn more about Spocket, feel free to check out their FAQ here. If you ever need assistance with this app, you can reach out to the app developers directly via the Support section on their app page.

As you continue working on your online store, I recommend checking out an article from the Burst blog, "How to Start a Kitchen Supplies Business Online". Burst is Shopify's in-house stock image library, offering a wide range of free stock photos for you to use in your online store. This blog post in particular includes a ton of advice specifically tailored to merchants selling kitchenware online, as well as a link to download a free photo kit that includes stock images of kitchen supplies. 

Let me know what you think of the Spocket app! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes