Dropship Women's clothing for 40 and over age group.

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

I've refocused my current website because I could not find quality apparel for the age group I am interested in.  I have scoured the Internet and I cannot believe the over abundance of cheap, low quality, apparel available for younger women.  Clothing is geared towards a younger age group and many times clothes are sized substantially smaller. 

I am wondering if maybe the finer quality apparel are found at trade shows?  Or white label designs?  It makes me wonder who the suppliers are for top shop, lulus.com and the like.  Any feedback is appreciated.

So, I ask, if anyone knows of any dropshippers for this demographic, I would love to hear from you.

susanne

Susanne Quirk pinkandrowe.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 1

Get The Celebrity Style Look for Less

Black Friday Big Sale Now on The Celebrity Fashion

All order get 10% Discount + Free Delivery to all over UK

We Give Affordbale Price Clothing For Womens,Girls,Kids,Childern & Plus size Ladies

So Get is before its Sold Out 

www.thecelebrityfashion.com

if you more help then conatact us, We are open for 24/7 help.

We can also supply at Wholesale Price (Please contact us).

We are here to help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, 

We are Los Angeles based handbags wholesaler/ dropshipper.

We have thousands of latest fashion handbags, jewelry and accessories available for dropship.

Set up is easy and we have high quality pictures and real-time inventory available for our customers.

Please check out our website, http://www.wholesalehandbags.us for more detail.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hey there!

Checkout my shop and let me know if you like our products! scarfity@outlook.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi Marco,

Great website and nice scarves.  I'm not looking for scarves at this time, but I will remember your site if that changes.

Susanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Bryan,

I'd like to talk about your product line.  How can I reach you?

Susanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

For Envy,

I have bookmarked your store for the future.  Thank you everyone for your replies.  I appreciate the help.

Susanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hello! Please check www.breezeactivewear.com

IG: Breeze_activewear

0 Likes