My dropshipper cancelled an order due to fulfillment issues. The customer paid with amazon pay. The dropshipper refunded my portion. When I log into Amazon Pay, under the Action section of the transaction it says Refund. I can't click a button or do anything in Shopify or Amazon. So has the refund already been processed or do I need to do anything else?
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @Taj29 !
You can refund to customer in Shopify.
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.
2. Click the order that you want to refund.
3. Click Refund.
4. Enter the quantity of the items in the order that will be refunded.
5. The Refund total amount, not the Total available to refund amount, is updated, minus any shipping charges. You can manually edit the refund total.
6. If you don't want to send an email to your customer when you issue the refund, then uncheck Send a notification to the customer. This option is checked by default.
7. Click Refund to refund the customer's order
Hope this helps!