Dropshipping Company for Womens Clothing In USA

2 0 0

I am finding it hard to locate a dropshipping company that sells womens clothing similar to Fashion Nova or Romwe in the US. I want to launch my business as soon as possible, but I want to make sure I give my future customers good quality clothing and fast shipping, so they will continue to shop with us and tell everyone they know. Please reach out to me at Solita.Fashion808@gmail.com if you are interested. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hi,

As you are starting a dropshipping website you can get products from various websites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay, Sammydress, Miniinthebox etc.,

You can refer to shopify app Dropshipmate from where you can import products from all the above mentioned sites and also more websites listed on the app. By using this app you can enable Daily Auto Update/Sync.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

My name is Kate and I represent the Fashion Stories NYC fashion jewelry brand. 

Fashion Stories NYC is a is a New York branch of the well established brand of fashion jewelry with over 10 years experience in Europe. We design and produce unique gold- and silver-plated necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches for women. Here is our website: https://fashionstories.nyc.

We both drop ship and wholesale our collections.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes

Hi Devin,

For easy dropshipping, you can import product form a lots of sites( Amazon US, eBay US, Banggood,tmart ) into your shopify shop by using ShopMaster. Now ShopMaster support to import products form 29 sites

Here are some featuresof ShopMaster which can help you better to do your business:

1. Easily import product: you can directly import supplier product to your shopify store by one click. It is super quickly and save you a lot of time on creating listing.

2.Order managerment: Shopmaster can sync the new order every 20 mins, and then can direct you to purchase the source product, then handle the shipment on Shopmaster and sync to your store automatically.

3. Price and Inventory Monitor:  monitor the price and stock changes of products and sync to your Shopify shop.

4. Auto pricing rules:  automatically increase and update products price after importing to your shopify stores, you can set a reprice rule as you like.

More important thing is, you can use Shopmaster free starter plan without time limit and the starter plan is free forever!!   Welcom to join it, ShopMaster aims at: save money and sell more. Just click here: www.ShopMaster.com

Best Wishes for you and your business.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

Devin,

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America.  We support online businesses including Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes