Dropshipping MY products through OTHER PEOPLE's websites

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I wholesale my products to brick-and-mortar stores who also want to sell my products through their websites. 

I'm looking for some kind of software that will facilitate this. Ideally there would be some kind of app or code for their websites that would result in orders being sent to my shopify store for fulfillment.

I'm definitely NOT looking for affiliate links, or tracking codes.

Anyone doing this, or know where to look?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I want to do the same thing. I have retailers as wholesale clients who want to use my store for fulfillment of their client's orders, but I am having a hard time finding a solution for this. Most of my retailers just want to sell a couple of my products from their own website and get their margin paid out at the end of the month. They neither want to open their own Shopify store nor do they want to be in the affiliates business. 

Would be nice to get some feedback if that is possible.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
365 6 74

If your clients also use Shopify, then they can list your products and set you up as a Custom Fulfillment Service:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/rates-and-methods/fulfillment-services/custom

Then you could just provide them with a product CSV file, containing the product details, so that they could easily add them to their own store. 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/import-export/using-csv#product-csv-file-format

From here, you would get an automated email any time they sell the product, so that you would know to invoice them and where to ship things. 

Hope this helps! :)

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks Stephan 

0 Likes