Dropshipping Store - Manager on Salary - anyone?

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Hello.. I am planning to be an investor or passive owner of a drop shipping store. I am open for any niche (product category).  However, I want to make sure that I reach to breakeven point within 3 months and in no month I will have a loss of $500 or more including your cost.

In other words, I would need to make enough money so I can take care of your management cost/ salary.

I like online furniture, auto parts, appliances, gadgets/electronics, jewelry etc. businesses. However, our products (each) need to be above $100. I need proper manager who can plan operational cost, web development/ maintenance and marketing cost.

I would love if there is someone who is expert in building/ managing drop ship store while not taking any financial risk. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @RoboNegotiator 

Are you looking for a Virtual Assistant or a Business Partner? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

You can say both.  That person should be able to run/ manage the store while I give him/her salary to run the store.  It includes building a site, sourcing products, marketing, fulfilling orders so overall operation gets profitable in 3 months

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey mate, nice to meet you! 

Im a profissional dropshipper, and also a Graduated designer, 

i looking for a partner to make business and operate dropshipping to 

worlwide scale. 

Can we discuss more about your project ? 

i will show some of my works and process. 

Let me know or add me on telegram or instagram

@romulohm

thanks and regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey @RoboNegotiator , nice to meet you! 

Im a profissional dropshipper, and also a Graduated designer, 

i looking for a partner to make business and operate dropshipping to 

worlwide scale. 

Can we discuss more about your project ? 

i will show some of my works and process. 

Let me know or add me on telegram or instagram

@romulohm

thanks and regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HI, 

I AM ORIGINAL CHINESE BUT WITH YEARS STUDY AND LIVE IN EUROPE (LONDON,MILAN,PARIS). I USED TO WORK IN FASHION INDUSTRY FOR YEARS AND JUST RELOCATED TO GERMANY BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19. NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT TO START A OWN MANAGED BUSINESS ONLINE SINCE I AM HAVING BOTH ASIAN/(NOT ONLY IN CHINA BUT ALSO IN VIETNAM, THAI...) FASHION RELATED MANUFACTORIES RESOURCES BUT ALSO IN EUROPE, MAINLY IN ITALY.

LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCUSS MORE DETAILS WITH YOU. MY EMAIL: MIAXIANG@ICLOUD.COM

STAY HEALTHY 

MIA

0 Likes