Dropshipping Suppliers

1 0 0
Hello,
I have been dropshipping for about 3 months. I am looking for suppliers that have a quick turnaround time. I specialize in electronics
( smart watches, fire stick tv)

Any suggestions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Hey!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care team.

The general turn around time for products to arrive with your customers would be due to shipping time. Most suppliers prep their orders within 3-5 days and then its the shipping that can take a long time.

In that case, I suggest that you look into e-packet shipping. With e-packet, the shipping the average time of arrival is between 12-15 days. If you're looking at free shipping the times are generally between 20-40 days arrival time. So although you save money immediately there is a potential for losing money in the long run because your customers will receive their products after such a long amount of time.

With e-packet, there is a small cost, but the turnaround time is pretty good. Have you looked into e-packet yet? 

If you share what it is that you're looking to sell then I would be happy to look around and see what options I can find for you.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Hello @TopBrands1 

Best Dropshipping Suppliers For Electronics

Kiko Wholesale Group: Kiko wholesale group is based in New York, USA and deals in consumer electronics. It offers low prices and gives drop shippers better profit margins.

MegaGoods: MegaGoods was established in the year 2002 and has been dropshipping electronics since then. It has a wide range of electronics products and also supports blind dropshipping and also private label shipping.

Aulola: Aulola was founded in the year 2008 in the United Kingdom. It has numerous products available in the electronics category and the suppliers make sure they provide you every electronic product your customers need.

Wholesale Deals: Wholesale deals are based in the United Kingdom and have over 275,645 wholesale dropship suppliers.

Uniqbe: Uniqbe is a dropshipping supplier, headquartered in the United States. It supplies mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, accessories, etc.

Costtag: Cost Tag is a dropshipping supplier, headquartered in the United Kingdom. It supplies audio, video, digital imaging, security systems, car audio, home office, computers & tablets, appliances, musical instruments, personal care, games & toys, tools & other.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Hello,you could try to do dropshipping with chinabrands  ,we have more fashion watches.

微信图片_20191213145255.png

completely integrated with Shopify in terms of inventory updating and shipping calculation
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
120 2 7

Hello @TopBrands1! I'm Gabby from Spocket's Community Engagement team.

First of all congrats on 3 months hustling in the wonderful world of dropshipping! Hope everything has been well with your store operations so far.

About your concern, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out! Our platform offers suppliers from mainly the US and the EU, and our catalog definitely has a wide choice of suppliers you can choose from to find the electronics you need for your store. You can visit the official website here: Spocket. Then click on the chat bubble to the right of the page to send a message about your inquiry and a member from the Customer Support team would be happy to help you out in listing down some electronic suppliers for you!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

You also have the option to contact support@spocket.co or explore the platform yourself and discover what the app can do for your store by creating an account for free. Doing so allows you to explore our catalog!

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello, i am Wendy, I work for a foreign trade company in Shenzhen China, we are professional to do drop shipping orders. whatever you need, we can give you best price with good quality, we can process your orders within 24 hours and ship out in 1-3 days. you can make payment in aliexpress store, or you can send us CSV/XLS file orders and make payement via payoneer/paypal/bank transfer. there is no invoice and no promotion. this is my skype number: Wendy.Gao5188. please feel free to contact us, thank you very much. waiting your message.

0 Likes