Dropshipping a product that is selling tons...what's next?

Highlighted
11 0 0

Of course, I would wholesale it. However, my Aliexpress seller is not giving me a good price. I also would like new sizes made. Is there a way to find the manufacturer of the products that Aliexpress vendors buy?

thanks so much !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello Amy,

I am an agent from China and I have many manufacturers partners,I can help you to get those products at a better price.

If you are interested in it,please contact me via my profile.

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Amy,

Our company specializes in Sino-US/CANADA  international freight forwarding business.Pls talk to me freely if you have any  requirements about international logistics.  I'm quite sure that we can serve your company with excellent service and lower Ocean freight.

We are looking forward to being to cooperate with your company.Waitting for your replay,Thanks!

dave.fu@apexshipping.com.cn

0 Likes
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi Amy! Would you mind sharing the products you are to drop ship? You may check this supplier: https://www.colourblocker.com.au/ and see if their products and prices is convenient for you. Good luck with your drop shipping venture.

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi,Amy,maybe you can try do dropshipping from our factory.

We are manufacturer of high quality Hats&Caps. We provide worldwide dropshipping service directly from our factory in China. We can ship a single individual unit to your end user customer as you demand.We also provide wholesale price and high quality product for bulk orders.We will offer discount price and free DHL shipping service.

For more information please contact us with email:    sallyshaw@foxmail.com

www.whichinshower.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi,

dsmatepro consists of several supplier sites who does dropshipping. You can find similar products in many websites. Find the reliable supplier who matches for your product and can do dropship from them. Get the app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, I will recommend that you can try to find the suppliers from Alibaba,Banggood or Amazon etc..

And our software(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from other sites like Amazon,Banggood, and more 18sites to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with Free Starter Plan. There is no time limit.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes