Dropshipping for Healing crystal bottles

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I have recently created shopify store and trying to find local suppliers (UK) for healing crystal water bottles and Mango wood bowls. I have searched on google, but most leads me to either wholesale or china. I do not have capacity to buy wholesale and do not wish to order from china due to delivery times.

Does anyone know any such suppliers in UK?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I would suggest getting you items from Fulfillman. Just like me they get all my products and they sell it cheap since they get it straight from the manufacturers and also they have all kinds of hot products listed on their catalog. Check them out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please try to check out the my friend's product catalog. they have lot's of items with proven sales records ready to be sold.  Lots of winning products that really helps my store increase sales. See for yourself 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the best drop shipping supplier for you, They are my partner in business. They are the ones who provide the needs of my store, they have fast shipping and good service. And also they have good quality and cheaper products.

Try Fulfillman Services

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Bhoomi7 

Please check the below companies 

GemsandVibes

CystalExport

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, could you drop a link to your friends catalogue and what is the company called etc?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Bhoomi,

I am from India and i am manufacturer of all kind Healing Crystals and other items. I do support drop shipping of Products from India. I can do shipping worldwide by Fedex, DHL, UPS from India.

Let me know if we can cooperate.

Thanks

Akaram Rajja

www.bharatgemsexports.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes, we can

0 Likes