Dropshipping for my resellers

KD1
7 0 0

We want to set up a system whereby retailers can sell our products and we would ship directly to their customers.We need to be able to accept an online order from the retailer and capture their customers address for the ultimate shipment. We would then ship to the customer. Has anyone set up a system like this? Any suggestions on how to do it or apps that you have used? Thanks for the ideas

0 Likes
GhostApps
Shopify Partner
139 0 15

Hi

My app Simple Purchase Orders does exactly what you need it to. Your resellers can add a supplier, link products to it then easily create purchase orders when orders come in. It even handles split orders where an order has items from more than one supplier and can automatically fulfil orders for them.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
KD1
7 0 0

Thanks- not sure we are talking about the same thing. I want third party sellers to be able to place orders on my site at a wholesale price agreed with them, and then have that order shipped by us to their retail customer home address. I read your app descriptionand i didnt see that functionality. Thanks again.

0 Likes
wongco
3 0 0

so are u talking about a platform such as: https://www.cenports.com

0 Likes
KD1
7 0 0

Thanks- that looks useful We were actually looking for an app that would allow retailers to enter orders that would go into the shopify site itself but apply wholesale prices etc. Prefere to keep everything under the shopify site for simplicity etc. Thanks for the ideas

0 Likes
glenn_wright
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi KD, I am actually looking for the very same thing as yourself.

I want to be able to add a section where dropshippers can log in and buy to ship to their customers at wholesale prices we set for each individual item. I have looked at the wholesale apps but they all only offer a % discount from the main site. I want, well need to be able to price each item individually and separate to the retail side of my business.

https://apps.shopify.com/recurring-memberships ---- This app looks the best option but I tried the 30 day free trial a couple of months ago and it was useless, don't think I even got it working although it looks like it could do kind of what I wanted.

I hope someone can come up with something as I am ready to add dropshipping to my site now.

0 Likes
Shopify_Paradis
Tourist
10 0 1

Folks, it seems what you are looking for is, when someone comes to your store they buy products are retail prices. Next if that person comes to your store and he is a wholesale customer approved by you, they see the wholesale prices and they buy the products at the whole sale prices.

If this is what you are looking for, we can easily set it up for you, email us at shoppiinn@outlook.com

0 Likes
audymaccop
6 0 0

We want to set up a system whereby retailers can sell our products and we would ship directly to their customers.We need to be able to accept an online order from the retailer and capture their customers address for the ultimate shipment. We would then ship to the customer. Has anyone set up a system like this? Any suggestions on how to do it or apps that you have used? Thanks for the ideas

the shopify site itself yet apply discount costs and so forth. Prefere to keep everything under the shopify site for straightforwardness and so on. Much obliged for the thoughts

0 Likes