Dropshipping from Fiji to the UK

dcurry
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

I've got a few questions regarding the supply of goods for my first business, and I was wondering if you guys may be able to shed some light on them.

I'm speaking with a supplier in order to supply some goods shipped from Fiji to the UK, all the while building the website up. Going forward — before I commit to anything — is there anything I should be especially aware of given how the supplier is half the world away?

Cheers!

0 Likes
Lucas_Johnson
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello!

You definitely need to be wary of fraud. I suggest getting a sample to make sure everything is of quality and exactly how they say it is. Also, ask about other customers of theirs and find out everything you can about them. Reviews of their services that aren't on their site are a great way to determine the legitimacy of them. I've had some suppliers in China (I'm in the US) that were amazing, and some that weren't. Most times, I found that the bad ones were the ones that I didn't do enough research on.

Best of luck!

Lucas

Entrepreneur in eCommerce, Software, Marketing, and More! http://www.livinglikelucas.com/blog "I'm an Entrepreneur. You're a Wantrepreneur." - Mark Cuban
0 Likes