Dropshipping from different vendors.

lot1
2 0 0

Ok newbee here. I need some help. If you are dropshipping from aliexpress and a buyer purchase 2 or more products and your products are from different vendors what do you do? Do they come in different packages or is there a way to send them all together. Also at the package do they see your brand name or the wholesellers?

0 Likes
Alex11
7 0 0

Yes, I will come in different packages, in different time with different shipping method , since it comes from different people and places in China. The seller shouldn't put any trace back to his company or Ali account. ( if drop shipping method ) , so it depends how much do you trust them. Im not sure if aliexpress is the right way to do the drop shipping ( I think its too expensive )  , you better to find producers directly. All depends what are you doing.

Other think is which Im not sure , how they make an invoice for import tax , which buyer usually has to provide along with proof of payment. Since the goods come from China and customer has payment invoice from you from different country and which would be with your margin included . Seller has to put the price on each package and it won't match with your invoice unless you tell to seller what price to write on the box. 

You can all discuss that with sellers if they can speak / write  English. They also can do labeling or packaging with your brand , but that depends how much you think you can sell in months / year. Also depends on seller's biz. model. ( would be too long to explain )

0 Likes
lot1
2 0 0

Ok thanks for the advice.

So where do you suggest that I should find producers(keep in mind I am interested for dropshipping at the moment)?

0 Likes
mobileiGo_com_-
Tourist
25 0 2

Hi lot1, 

We’re also looking for more suppliers to hopefully double the 5000+ electroncis accessories we currently offer on our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Have you tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good deals or the right in their directory for what you're looking for?  They're supposed to have a full directory of 8000 wholesale/dropship suppliers of all kinds including and 25 million products. 

We're thinking about giving them a try but want to get as much info as possible before trying.  Even though they offer a 60 day money back guarantee, we're just being thorough. Please let me know if you have luck with them.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes