Dropshipping in the UK

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for some UK based companies that will do dropshipping but not sure where to start looking. I've got ideas about what sectors/niches I wasnt to sell in but I don't have a whole load of money to be spending on stock direct from wholesalers. I want to avoid places Aliexpress for the moment as I want to set up a store that will be able to do next day delivery to UK addresses rather then the products from China that take a minimum of two weeks to arrive. Is there a good free resourse to find reliable dropshippers? Or is it a case of talking to destributors to see if they do dropshipping?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, Maybe you can try to find the right suppliers from Amazon or eBay.

If so, you can use ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) to import products from Amazon & eBay to your Shopify store.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 2

Hi, 

We’re looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Has anyone tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good suppliers in their wholesale directory?  It's supposed to have a full directory of wholesale/dropship suppliers. I'm thinking about giving them a try. Please let me know if you've tried them. We're looking for some feedback about this site before committing. Thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Take the help of shopify app Dropshipmate where you can come across 18+ websites with suppliers who ships to UK. Find your right supplier and import products into your shopify store in a single-click. With this app you can also import Product reviews along with the product in a single click.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes