Dropshipping in the United States for Lingerie

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all,

I am starting my exciting online specialzing in plus size lingerie, I wanted to know if there are reputable companies that are in the U.S that i could perhaps begin to program with?

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

You can find a good collection of Lingerie at Ebay, Lightinthebox, Aliexpress etc., and aliexpress has a feature to filter US based dropshippers.

I suggest to take a look at Dropshipmate shopify app which eases your way to import products into your shopify store from not only the above mentioned sites but also 15+ supplier sites. And without any worries this app also helps you in importing product reviews and helps in daily auto sync of the products.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear friend,

Maybe you can try to find the niche products from Amazon, Banggood, Alibaba etc..

And then, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import the products from these sites and 23 more suppliers sites. Now you can get started with Free Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes