Dropshipping off AlieX - packing slips question!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there - I am currently dropshipping products on Amazon Australia, using Aliexpress. 

This is from Amazon's TOS, and concerns me: 

Examples of drop shipping that is *not permitted*: 
->Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to customers; or  
->Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.

In your experience, do most sellers on Aliexpress include a Packing Slip?

Do you work with the AlieXpress seller to include your company's name/logo/info in the package itself?

Any & all help is appreciated, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 36

Hi, there!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out today.

One of the main pieces of advice we offer for dropshipping with AliExpress (if possible) is to build a relationship with the suppliers you plan to use right away. When searching for an item on AliExpress, you will see a prompt to contact the suppliers (seller) directly. If you plan to use a particular supplier quite often, I would reach out to them directly to discuss these sorts of matters. Usually, you can request that the supplier does not include any promotional material or packing slips in the order.

If you're using the Oberlo app with a Shopify store to order your products from AliExpress, you can even include a message to the supplier to not include a packing slip, like so:

Feel free to follow back up if you have more questions! 

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes