Dropshipping shipping cost

Ebs2020
1 0 0

HI, i have a shop in one location with products already selling just to that location.
Now i want to include products from a dropshipping linked to aliexpress, to delivery worldwide, but when i try to buy a product imported from aliexpress the shipping fee that comes is not from my supplier, but the ones i had already from my first location.

I need help. I want all the products from aliexpress to have the shipping fee specified by the supplier, how do i do that?

0 Likes
Smespal
5 0 0

Because different AliExpress sellers use different shipping module to set their shipping methods. For example, AliExpress seller A set product be shipped Free via epacket, but seller B set NO free shipping via epacket. Cases like no uniformed shipping module from the aiexpress suppliers you work with will clearly troubles you with such issue. And this is also a headache of AliExpress dropshipping strategy. The best way is to have a agent who can provide all your needed product, and who can help import product to your store or fulfill your orders, and we are that kind of agent who can provide helpful service.  Thank you for the attention

A professional Dropshipping Order Fulfillment solution provider, A Trustworthy Chinese Agent helping you with Sourcing and Dropshipping.

Whatsapp: 008615880263268
0 Likes

Hi @Ebs2020 

Shopify has the option to add the shipping costs to products individually.  Or add the shipping cost to the product price and give free shipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes