Dropshipping shipping times

Lorna_Cummins
20 0 0

Hey guys, 

I'm trying to see if there is a way to reduce the shipping time on my products, I am based in Ireland, looking for any stores that offer dropshipping in Europe?

Lorna

0 Likes
luckyxu
18 0 0

Dear Lorna,

Newchic is a fashion site,specializing in women& men &kids' clothing.bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry,Home &garden and other accessories.We also offer dropship service.Our dropshippers can enjoy 8%-20% discount on all products except those one in Flash Deals and EDM activity.We ship worldwide.There are fast shipping methods you can choose,such as EMS or DH.For more details,hope you can send emails to dropship@newchic.com

0 Likes
Eseries
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Lorna Cummins,

Kindly check out www.mycelebritylooks.com we dropship and sell in wholesale,delivery within 3-5 working days worldwide via Fedex/Dhl.

Email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
cristina94
10 0 0

hello Lorna

i m having the same problem

hopefully u ll get some useful replies and we can all learn out how to do it

0 Likes
Lorna_Cummins
20 0 0

Hey Cristina, 

I've looked into it a bit and any suppliers I did find, there shipping cost was crazy. There's no way I could make a profit from it.  Really would love a decent supplier in Europe. 

Where are you based? 

0 Likes
cristina94
10 0 0

I am based in an est european county.  but i think you can find a lot of suppliers that offer free shipping. the problem is the amount of days that the clients have to wait to get their products. to my county it s always almost 1 month to wait for and nobody wants to wait this much for a dress or headphones.

0 Likes