I am looking for baby products, Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
716 88 124

Hi, @annacarter,

Hank here from Shopify.

Can you elaborate a bit more about what you are looking to do? Are you looking to start selling your own products, like print-on-demand (POD)?

Or is it specifically relating to the dropshipping business model? As you mentioned it in your heading, I will go into further detail below about this.

While there are many apps and suppliers you can use, Oberlo is the app used to import products from AliExpress - you would then use Shopify as your eCommerce platform and sell the products you are importing from Ali.

You can take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with the video that goes along with it and the Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with AliExpress (blog post). Oberlo actually has a great Help Centre on their site that walks through a lot of the setup process on their end.

The way it works is that you would pick and set up your products via the app. These products would then be listed on your Shopify store. When a customer comes to your store and purchases one of these products, the order is automatically sent to the respective app which the product is set up through. You would need to pay the app the agreed-upon price for the product, and they would handle the shipping for you.

For example, the app may agree to sell or make shirts to/for you at $12 each, but then you could list these products at a higher rate, say $20 each for example, on your site. In this example, you would make a profit of $8 for that one shirt. All of these apps support shipping to anywhere in the world! 

Let me know if you have any further questions, or if you need any more information!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @annacarter 

Please check the below baby products suppliers

bambinilayette

sparkleinpink

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @annacarter,

You can find your wanted baby products from 20+ suppliers via ShopMaster.

Here is a list of our supported suppliers:

https://www.shopmaster.com/dropshipping-suppliers.htm

You can find products on those sites then import them to ShopMaster and to your Shopify store within a few clicks.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
157 65 69

We can source your baby products and other hot products as well. Please visit our site to know more thanks

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes