Dropshipping with Alibaba

Solved

Hi there,

Could someone recommend Shopify Apps which is working with Alibaba?

Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept the Solution
AliDropship App | Dropshipping with AliExpress
Do you want to start dropshipping? Feel free to text me:
Email: georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 555

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @GeorgeMurdasov 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

We actually have this great blog post on dropshipping with Alibaba which I would highly recommend checking out. Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping by importify is probably the most widely used app that allows you to import products from Alibaba. This app also allows you to import products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy Dhgate, and more! Importify can be added to your store from $14.95/month and comes with a 1-day free trial. You can check out more dropshipping apps here.

What is it that you sell? I would love to provide you with some more industry-specific reading resources. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

TeamSpocket
Tourist
5 1 0

Hi @GeorgeMurdasov,

Spencer here from Spocket.  How are you?

There are plenty of apps listed in Shopify that allows you to sell Alibaba products in Shopify.  Given that there are plenty of choices, I strongly recommend that you go for apps that are highly rated by Shopify. Have you checked out Spocket yet? Our app is highly rated in the Shopify app store with around 2,375 reviews. 

You can use our Spocket app to seamlessly import products from Alibaba and sell them to your store.  You don't need to manually copy the product information from Alibaba since Spocket will do this for you.  Once you integrate the Spocket app into your Store, orders generated from Spocket can be easily checked out in your Spocket dashboard. 

You can check the screenshots here to give you an idea how it looks like:

2021-03-31 23.58.51.gif

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account. For more information on Alibaba Integration with Spocket, please check this article: How does Alibaba integration work with Spocket?

Cheers,
Spencer and the Spocket team 

0 Likes