Dropshipping

Solved
MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 1

Hello,  I am fairly new to Shopify and I am looking for a reliable dropshipping company.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @MJSalesLLC 

Recommended Dropshipping Suppliers:

Spocket

EPROLO

WIIO

Cjdropshipping

MerchMixer

Zendrop

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Team_Spocket
Excursionist
26 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi MJSalesLLC,

John here from Spocket. Welcome to dropshipping! You should definitely try us out if you're looking for a reliable platform that can provide you with quality products and suppliers. You can take advantage of our 14 days free trial so you can test us out first to see if we're a good fit for you niche. Sign up here for a free account or directly download Spocket from your Shopify App Store.

If you need any help or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Hope to see your success!

- Team Spocket

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2085 48 268

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for a wide range of products through our supplier sites like amazon, ebay etc.,

You can easily import products from our supplier sites simply by clicking on "Add To List" or "Edit Details" buttons. You can also place order by simply a click on "Place Order on Aliexpress".

We provide "Appfreaker Supply" feature by which you can import different products from our supplier sites to your shopify store. You can have your own branding on products and customized shipping methods are available by using Appfreaker supply. You can also increase your product list on your shopify store, by importing products from Appfreaker Supply.

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi there,

We are happy to announce that Alidropship is officially on Shopify now! You can find a link to the app below:
https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship-1

Also, we have a Knowledge Base, where we describe the whole functionality of our app. Check it out:
https://help.alidropship.com/en/collections/1862825-alidropship-for-shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept the Solution
AliDropship App | Dropshipping with AliExpress
Do you want to start dropshipping? Feel free to text me:
Email: georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com

0 Likes
freya0328
Excursionist
65 0 6

You can try this http://bit.do/fQw2L, they can provide Dropshipping service, and have a lot of experience.

0 Likes
MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 1

Thank you I appreciate the help.

0 Likes
jer1922
Tourist
18 0 2

Once you find the potential suppliers. You may still need to check their background especially if you intend to increase your order quantity substantially after the initial trials. Many people face problems such as excessive defect rate when they expand their order quantity. The best way to protect yourself is to hire third party inspection company to conduct pre-shipment inspection for you. There are many reputation inspection companies such as SGS, HKQCC and Intertek , just to name a few.

0 Likes
tarekeng
1 0 0

hi, could you please explain how can i work with this supplier? is there any tool to transfer the products from their website to my shopify store in one click ? something like oberlo as an example.

0 Likes