Dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey everyone!!!! I'm new to shopify and i'm also intersted in dropshipping. I have heard many great things about the Ankaka products, with emphasis on the spy gears and equipment. i would like to know more about their drop-shipping program? What are your opinions?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 2

Check out my site for dropshipping,

You can use all photos... your price is 30% off the seen price plus shipping 

you can sell at any price you prefer!

email 

info@mytrendaddiction.com

wholesale avabile too in pre packs

we ship anywhere

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 3

Im new to this as well, and have been doing a lot of research. My opinion is, I think its a ripoff. TOO MANY head aches and issues. If you dont care about your reputation with customers and you can sleep at night knowing that you are operating a shady business, then maybe you will find a difference of opinion. However, I find Dropshipping to be a pain in the ass and I am planning on operating my business the old way, Buying wholesale from American suppliers, then selling TRUE retail. INstead of finding cheap products on aliexpress( that any one can purchase on ebay for the same price)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 3

Hi Gary, 

Dropshipping is not only finding products on the Ali express. You can find products from Wholesalers in USA and agree that they process the whole product fulfillment part. This way you do not need to worry about the inventory levels nor cost associated with it. 

Ali express is only one side of it. In addition doing the old school way involves more risks and higher capital requirement. Thus if you can make an agreement with your supplier to do dropshipping why not? It is just a basic 101 business.  www.sendato.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 7

We can connect you with U.S. based suppliers and automate the entire dropshipping process through our apps. Give them a look;

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/f13works

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

If you're interested in a certain manufacturer or wholesaler, then you need to ask them directly. I put together a guide on how to drop ship over at Drop Ship Island.Check it out if you're interested.

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi,

Great thread.

We’re also looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com. I I'd like to find something that automates everything.  

Has anyone tried SellerBot to see if they have a truly automated drop-ship system with good products?  They're supposed to 10,000+ producst from all kinds of supplier. We're thinking about giving them a try. They of course have lots of positive testimonials and reviews, but I want to hear from actual users and be thorough befor espending our hard earned money.

Please let me know if you've had luck or experience with this.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 1 0

I totally understand your challenges with dropshipping as a beginner. I've been struggling and also finding products for my dropshipping general store.

Until I've took a dropshipping course and stared using EcomXFactor.

EcomXFactor is a product research tools for dropshippers.
Unlike other product research tools, they limit their user base in order to prevent saturation of their winning products.
They offer:
-Potential Winning Products Hand Picked By Experts
-Copywriting Suggestions for Your Ads and Product Pages
-Facebook, Instagram and Google Targeting Suggestions
-Ready-to-Download Product Videos and Images
-Product Specific Tips and Angles for Increasing Conversion Rates and Profits
-Benchmarks and Product Related Data

I'm still improving and testing a lot, so i'm not an expert yet but since I started using them my results have really improved and I learned a lot about copywriting and marketing.

0 Likes