Dropshipping

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello All, I am new to dropshipping and working from last 15 days to understand this business. Using Oberlo & Spocket at the moment.

Can somebody guide me on the return of products as I am planning to sell in US &  Uk and we dont have local physical address.I am from India. 

is it worth doing dropshipping business, is it profitable for one man team show.

Any Help would be really appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 560

Hi Vijay, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. Something I would advise in general for any and all online stores is to have a local physical address if possible. Regarding returns and refunds, it can vary a lot with different suppliers as not every product is coming from the same place. The Oberlo team have a helpful guide on this which you can see here. Section 7 in the Oberlo marketplace merchant policy might also be of some value to you here

Mantas from Oberlo support also goes through the return policy in detail from a store owner based in India in the Oberlo community here

Regarding your last question, it is definitely possible to create a sustainable business as a drop shipper and my main advice would be to concentrate and focus on a niche or only a couple of products, at least when starting. The content team at Shopify have created some good guides such as the Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping and Learn how to Start a Dropshipping Store which are great places to start. 

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

hi,are you interested in dropshipping 3D Printing Suitcase protective covers?school backpacks?handbags,shoulder bag etc.we work with some people,they run very well,we could send the items to your buyers international.if you are interested in it,please contact us,thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 1 0

Hi

I totally understand your challenges with dropshipping as a beginner. I've been struggling and also finding products for my dropshipping general store.

Until I've took a dropshipping course and stared using EcomXFactor.

EcomXFactor is a product research tools for dropshippers.
Unlike other product research tools, they limit their user base in order to prevent saturation of their winning products.
They offer:
-Potential Winning Products Hand Picked By Experts
-Copywriting Suggestions for Your Ads and Product Pages
-Facebook, Instagram and Google Targeting Suggestions
-Ready-to-Download Product Videos and Images
-Product Specific Tips and Angles for Increasing Conversion Rates and Profits
-Benchmarks and Product Related Data

I'm still improving and testing a lot, so i'm not an expert yet but since I started using them my results have really improved and I learned a lot about copywriting and marketing.

0 Likes