Dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 1
Sir any ok one contact me I want to learn a dropshipping and I want to earn profits beacuse iam from poor so plz🙏😔 help me and contact me teach me 9686074494
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Sisishashi12345,

I suggest you learn the basics on your own first, before spending money on dropshipping courses. Only by understanding the basics can you know exactly where to spend money and where to not.

For beginners, I suggest the following two guides:

Once you learned the basics, you'll know where you should invest time and effort on. 

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @Sisishashi12345 

I know that start a dropshipping business is not easy, especially with the beginner Who have little knowledge about dropshipping. But you should also know that there are no one who has free time to teach you step by step so you should try to research and learn your self. It may be difficult at first times but I believe that you can do it. Also, we have prepared a series of dropshipping guide for the beginner. Below are some guides that I think they are useful for you:

1. Dropshipping business for beginners: Everything you should know
  2. How to find and buy a dropshipping store for sales 
  3. Best dropshipping themes to build your website
  4. Some profitable niches to start your dropshipping business
  5. Best tools for finding products to dropship
  6. Best dropship companies without membership fees for starters
  7. Simple guide to automate your dropshipping business

Hope they are useful for you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sisishashi12345 

There is no best teacher than youtube to learn dropshipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello, it means how much time do you want to invest in learning, There are several approaches to jump into dropshipping business. Each one has its own pros and cons. So give more information to give the right direction. 

Mikhail | Ali2Woo team @ ali2woo
Explore the most powerful dropshipping solution ali2woo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Use youtube for Dropshipping. Free learning platform. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 12

Hi @Sisishashi12345 

The above websites are all good, you can take a look. If you can’t afford the cost of advanced courses, then you can go to youtube to watch related videos.

There is no best teacher than youtube to learn dropshipping. 

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sisishashi12345 ,

I suggest use some free resources to learn the basic on your own first, there are many free courses available on youtube, blogs like shopify blog that you can refer to.

then find a reliable dropshipping supplier needing less upfront investment, there are many dropshipping websites provide free trials like crov dropshipping, then you can test them on you own to find out which one you can work with.

To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes