Dropshipping

Tiffany22
1 0 0

Hello, I'm new to Shopify and I just recently made my store live. Today I went on there to do a test purchase for an $8 pair of shades and the shipping was $19 on to this item. I'm not following how all this dropshipping is suppose to work. I thought that the items are coming from Cali and your logo is printed on the item. I need help on this because I know I will not make any sales with a $20 shipping charge. Thanks 

0 Likes

Hello @Tiffany22 

Your supplier from China?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

@Tiffany22 cloud you share the county of your supplier?

web scraping for your Shopify store
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 87

Hi @Tiffany22 ! I've just come accross your post and figure out we can help you a lot. Where did you source your product? We have the best sourcing service in China right now that can promise you inexpensive cost at very high value of quality.

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-12 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes