Duoplane integration for vendors & suppliers

Pufflabs
4 0 0

I'm with an e-liquid manufacturing company, so obviously we are the vendor. Many of our clients/wholesalers utilize the dropshipping platform. One issue that still doesn't seem to have been resolved is the fact that there is only Duoplane integration for the wholesaler. We have to use other apps to input invoices so that we can track the orders through SKULabs and than upload tracking once the orders are fullfilled. If i'm correct over a year ago, Duoplane had stated that within a few months to 5 months they would have integration for us worked out so that it was fully automated. Since than I have yet to get any sort of feedback or updates from Duoplane in regards to that. Considering we're having to use apps so that way we can use duoplanes invoice numbers to keep track on our own side this seems to leave a lot of open spots for errors whether is be human or system errors. Regardless with a decent amount of business coming through via dropships even a little error is too much. Is there anyway to integrate duoplane for vendors? Or is there any apps that can import the duoplane orders for us automatically? 

0 Likes
Travis16
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am in the dropship integration space and have seen over the years "vendor portal" approach, while good for some vendors who don't have the tech/workflows to automate can be annoying for vendors when they are willing and able to automate. 

I don't think there is anyting natively today that exists, however I'd be happy to scope out the requirements of the integration to give you an idea on what it might take to build it?

Feel free to email me, if anything I might be able to help just outline what you need from a tech perspective to see if it is worth pursing or not.

-Travis

travis@inventorysource.com

0 Likes
Pufflabs
4 0 0

Sure thing, I will shoot you an email shortly

0 Likes