E packet VS usa fulfillment for long term business what is your experience ?

6 0 0

Hello I am now in a point which i want to decide on future of my buisness model  after many years of selling both on Amazon and lately shopify I am curuis to konw if anyone is able to build s long term shopify store  by using Epacket from china ?     my question is more lets assume that shipping or dropshipping direct from china will probably always be cheaper the thing is can you build a retention and customer base based on 2-3 weeks delivery for an item?  so if i decide to invest more in the customer and customer experince, what are the precentage of retention i should get?

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 2

hello,I am leslie.  We can ship your goods worldwide from China.

Your concerns surely make sense.Just let 3rd fulfillment center deal with your shipping things.So you will have more energy to improve your margins.A good shipping business partner can meet your requirements 2,3 weeks.But I must say,along with E-packet,we can provide your dedicated lines with a time frame 1-2 weeks.

Here's what we can do for you:

3-month free storage for each shipment
free Shopify integraton--making tracking and uploading order information more easier
varied shipping lines including postal services&dedicated lines&commercial express
customer service within 1 hour
brand services--sourcing packages&reinforcement&gift cards etc

If you have any questions,just ask me freely.

@refael_sela wrote:

Hello I am now in a point which i want to decide on future of my buisness model  after many years of selling both on Amazon and lately shopify I am curuis to konw if anyone is able to build s long term shopify store  by using Epacket from china ?     my question is more lets assume that shipping or dropshipping direct from china will probably always be cheaper the thing is can you build a retention and customer base based on 2-3 weeks delivery for an item?  so if i decide to invest more in the customer and customer experince, what are the precentage of retention i should get?

0 Likes

Hi @refael_sela 

We highly recommend USA fulfillment for long term business.  

Or 

Buy in bulk from China --> Have you own stock --> Shop to the customers from your location.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Excursionist
16 1 2

That's the most commonly issues faced by dropshippers who target the USA market. If you ship via epacket it takes 2 to 3 weeks to deliver, if you ship from USA directly the cost will be high and you do not have too much profit margin.

Actually it can be solved easily now, you can provide 2 shipping solutions based on the product value you sold, for example, if you dropship generally $20 to $60 products from China to USA, then you can try the direct line which charge similar cost with ePacket but more faster and stable, it can be shipped from China to USA via DHL then delivery in USPS, the delivery generally takes 5 to 9 days.

Another is free shipping with ePacket, if the products under 200g, you can offer free shipping via epacket and let clients to choose and tell them the delivery time, it will reduce less dispute.

If you sell high value products, you can also try courier like SF express, it is cheaper than dhl but relatively stable than direct line.

China order fulfillment agent, 1688 dropshipping suppliers, www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
135 2 8

Hi @refael_sela! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been a really long time since you posted this but I thought I should take the opportunity to give recommendations given the recent responses to your post.

While I can't provide percentages, I don't think e-packets would work best if we're talking long-term, for the reason that it takes quite a long time for items to deliver using this method of delivery. At least from reviews I've read, items ship 14+ days with e-packets - I've seen some posts and queries stating it sometimes takes 30 days or even months. 

In my opinion, you'd be better off with a platform that can ship items in variants of 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days. One platform that can make this possible is Spocket! This is due to the fact that most of the suppliers on Spocket come from mainly suppliers based in the EU and the US - the geographic location allows shipping of items to be faster. And if you want to prioritize customer experience, having quality items that can ship faster than the ones shipped via e-packet, will do you better.

In any case, I'd like to invite you to visit Spocket's official website to learn more about what the platform can offer you and your business. As well, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group to get insights on concerns like this. All the best to you!

0 Likes