EU based dropshipping suppliers: Household appliances, Kitchen appliances, Furniture

AlexGR
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi everybody,

I m looking for dropshipping suppliers based in the European Union of household appliances generally. Also, I m seeking suppliers of kitchen appliances and furniture. Is there any list?

Thank you!

Replies 15 (15)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hello @AlexGR 

These suppliers may helpful to you. 

droshi

greenpioneer

aw-dropship

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2607 82 381

Hi,

Aliexpress Dropshipping app is used for to import the products from more than one suppliers site, You can add your required products like household products and Kitchen appliances, Furniture and women apparel into your store.
And you can find Appfreaker Supply on Aliexpress Dropshipping app, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required/your customers required products to you/your customer with your own branding and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Try our dropshipping app @Tuecus Aliexpress Dropshipping

If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Apps Developer Team
donna1996
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey there, I think that it depends very much on the type of furniture that you need. There are quite many stores and even agencies that sell and make furniture according to your needs. There are also mass market stores, like ikea, I bet you have heard about this store before. For example I love the combination between wood and stone, so I opted for a kitchen made massive oak and granite top (several granite colors). I have to admit that this isn't very affordable, but if you like this idea you have to pay for it. At least this furniture is gonna stay for forever and it will always look rich.

AlexGR
Visitor
3 0 0
Sorry for the delay! It wasn't clear then. Being a reseller I am interested
in suppliers of those items. Thanks anyway!

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @AlexGR 

You can source suppliers from our Marketplace: https://marketplace.syncee.co/1

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!

VishN
Visitor
2 0 0

Try Spocket- A complete dropshipping marketplace that gives merchants access to hundreds of thousands of high-quality, fast shipping, deeply discounted household products sourced from the US and EU

Team_Spocket
Shopify Partner
47 3 14

Hi AlexGR,

John here from team Spocket. I believe we might be able to help you find the suppliers you are looking for as we are the largest platform that on boards US & EU suppliers. We also have a list of our recommended suppliers which our support team can provide you with. Please reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

-Team Spocket

DropshipStore
Shopify Partner
87 2 11

Hello @AlexGR,

You can check these:-

BigBuy
SaleHoo
Printful
Drobbs might be a good fit.

Click https://dropshipcorporation.com/
Want to modify or changes on store
Contact us on admin@dropshipcorporation.com | Skype : live:.cid.ee77f4814fc1785a

Customstore1289
Tourist
224 0 0

@AlexGR 

Please check the following suppliers:

Haecker

Murelli

Decodom
Artego
Aster
Ballerina
DMG
Eggo
Fournier

Hope it helps.

banned

alittlemonk
21 0 0

i think you can find products in China factory,I can be your Chinese purchasing partner, any product can be found in China, high quality and high price or low quality and low price

I can be your Chinese purchasing partner, any product can be found in China, high quality and high price or low quality and low price little monk

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
197 9 63

Hello @AlexGR ,

You can find more than one supplier at Dropshipmate.

Here, you can find more than one supplier to find your required products and required supplier.

And you can easily import products.
And you can Fulfill Orders Automatically with one click.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
197 9 63

Hello @AlexGR ,

You can find more than one supplier at Dropshipmate Dropshipping  

Here, You can import your required products into your store by search.

And you can easily Edit Item before Import Like product Customization and edit Title, Description, Weight, Tags, Pricing, Product Type & More.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.
Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

KHUSHIRAJPUT
Tourist
35 0 2

You can check these following suppliers:

Uccello Electric Kettle
Gorenje Group.

Spocket

SaleHoo

BigBuy

Hopefully, it helps

Thanks.

Buy Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.

Attaractor
Visitor
2 0 0

How reliable can Aliexpress Dropshipping be? I like to order all kinds of household trinkets from them, but I never rely on these things to serve me for decades. Buying equipment is a completely different matter. For example, I'm currently looking for a quality washing machine at a low price, but I also hope for great luck like any buyer. A low price shouldn't indicate poor quality. Maybe I'm too biased about Aliexpress, but I don't want to pay the washing machine price for a Washing Machine Repair company within a year.

EliteShopUK
Visitor
2 0 0

I've got some pretty sweet Kitchen things on my Shopify Site, if interested? https://eliteshopuk.net

Shane Coffield