Easy Dropshipping App?

Erik_Huberman
1 0 0

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best app for the following dropshipping case:

I literally just need to send orders in an excel file as needed to another facility

Does shopify itself export this way? Or is there a simple plug in to do so?

0 Likes
Chris200
14 0 0

Ecommhub. Worth the money. Great company to work with. 

0 Likes
Sean_Vierth
Excursionist
21 0 4

I work with potentially dozens of small companies, so ecommhub costs like 300/ month for me to have like 50 products for sale, so at this point for me I can't afford that. Any other options?

Chris200
14 0 0

Well like I said its worth the money.....I use it to send orders directly to my fufillment centers via a .csv spreadsheet. This also allows them to send the shipping info back to my store to be re imported and marked as shipped. Saves me a lot of time and frustration.

If you don't have a need for that particular file format I would just use a custom fulfillment from within Shopify as that is included with your Shopify account.

Takes money to make money unfortunately and any business has running costs...websites are by no means cheap so you should figure in the costs to run your business into what you are selling. Maybe try to consolidate most profitable vendors or buy the items in bulk and set up one fulfillment center with everything. That would also increase your margins....

0 Likes
Julie_Sheldric1
Excursionist
19 0 4

Eyresy  Where is your store?  

0 Likes
Chris200
14 0 0

Its just an online only store.

0 Likes