Eco Friendly Suppliers USA

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi,

I have been searching for eco-friendly suppliers for the past few months now and it is going nowhere. The only products that look enticing are from China. 

Where are all these USA suppliers? I have tried to look at Spocket and all these other so-called directories but with no avail. 

I feel like everything IS MADE IN CHINA, and ARE FROM CHINA. 

Any advice would be appreciated!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @sofi2233 

Even USA suppliers do bulk import from China and sell in their local.  So whatever you search in USA for dropshipping, ends in China products only. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @sofi2233, this is Larry from Spocket here!

I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t find the right products for your store! We’ve got a collection dedicated to sustainable and green choices on Spocket that you can check out here. The majority of the suppliers in this collection are from the United States and you can browse through all of our selected products easily on the Spocket platform. 

LarryatSpocket_0-1596242440348.png

If you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co! We can provide you with product recommendations and help you resolve any issues you might be experiencing! Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello @LarryatSpocket I have tried to search for products with Spocket. There is not variety of products and only premium products look OK. Still you need to add more variety of products and suppliers on your site. Plus the shipping fees are extremely high as well as the monthly fee if you want to get premium. 

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello @dropship_helps : So what should I do??? I don't know what to do in terms of whether I should be trusting AliExpress and their suppliers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 90 85

Hi @sofi2233 We can help you find all kinds of eco friendly products straight from the manufacturers with our sourcing services. Please check our website to know more.

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes.Most products you need are producted from China.I am a supplier from China.And maybe I can privide the products you need.Plesase contact:Whats A PP:+8617852091058

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 4

I too have been searching for eco-friendly made in USA (not just shipped from USA as this is deceiving and products usually are made somewhere other than USA) 

This is a great market to get into as shopping eco-friendly is already becoming a big deal and only will continue to do so, but the fact that those eco-friendly products are made in USA.. WILL be a HUGE deal now and more so in the near future.. but sadly it's hard to find the suppliers. 

I currently have Spocket, but was mislead into learning that from USA doesn't mean made in USA and they currently do not have a filter to choose made in USA, or eco-friendly or BOTH.. and for the price they charge..... is DEFINITELY NOT worth it... I will be cancelling a.s.a.p but I want to find suppliers so I can switch out my products.  

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 1 0

hi @sofi2233 ,

You can find eco friendly products at Syncee Marketplace. Please, check the available products:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

@AttilaS I sent you private message. Please check!

0 Likes