Eco-friendly and plastic free dropshipping UK

1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find a supplier to do plastic-free and eco-friendly dropshipping in the UK. I am looking for a UK based company as I don't want to get them delivered from far away as it will generate more C02. Does anyone know of any company?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @Plasticsucks 

I recommend the two companies to you. 

GreenPioneerGreen Pioneer is a distribution company focused on bringing stylish, ethical products to the European retail market. 

GreenBar They succeeded in designing, manufacturing and producing natural, non toxic and environmental friendly cleaning, making it affordable and practical. Ingrid Visser joined them in 1995, streamlining the business and increasing its market share.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
135 2 8

Hi @Plasticsucks! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

First of all, I commend you for your intent to lessen your carbon footprint by selling eco-friendly goods and choosing to ship within your region. Greta Thunberg and all the others fighting to stop climate change would be proud!

That being said, have you had the chance to check Spocket out? Membership to the platform gives you access to a number of suppliers from the EU, and the US as well. Upon sign-up, you'll be given access to the app's catalog as well, where you will find smart filters. Here, we specifically designed it to be as efficient, extensive, and specific as much as possible to make your search easier and faster. Regarding your question, you'd be able to search quite a selection of eco-friendly products by clicking on the "Ethically sourced" filter, as well as choosing the UK as your parameter for the "Shipping from" filter:

Search_-_Spocket.png

If you're interested in using this feature and learning more about the platform, you can head on over to Spocket's official website. There, you will find all the info you need as well as sign-up for free. Hope you get to check us out and if you do, all the best to your search! Please feel free to connect with me here should you have questions.

0 Likes