Epacket shipping/drop shipping help

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am starting my business and I am hoping to launch within the next month or so. One option that caught my attention recently is drop shipping through Ali Express. I have some concerns and want to get your thoughts. 

I only want to provide epacket shipping much as possible to my customers but when searching on Ali Express, some suppliers/wholesalers offer epacket shipping to a few countries or just the US. My concern is if I import numerous products to my store (through Oberlo), some products will have epacket shipping to certain countries while other products don't offer it to those same countries. I am reluctant to use a low cost, slow shipping service to cover the epacket gaps. 

This is the main issue holding me back from drop shipping and I want to see if there is a work around or best practice to aleviate this issue.

There are some businesses I know are drop shipping through Ali Express. They offer free shipping and say it can take up to 15 to 20 or 25 days around the world. Their prices are low too so dont think they are paying for an expedited service so I'm not sure how this is possible. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mark

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Small dropshipping startup.
Bellamilandesigns.com
Check it out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Use UniteXpress its much better and u can lock in the Chrome Plugin if you only want epacket, i moved from Oberlo to UniteXpress much cheaper and better

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Great thanks so much I'll check it out! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hello Mark,

If you are shipping 100+ parcels per week or close to I can introduce you to a company that offer more reliable shipping from China than epacket with local look labels so no CN22 stamps. Rates are comparable and service/tracking + customer experience is much better.

You can contact me at paul@mitchcommerce.com

0 Likes